Submit your Funniest Stories

Do you have a funny story you would like to share with the world? You are all invited to join in, so submit your funniest story now and it will be featured here for all to enjoy, we could all use a good laugh now and then! Remember to use your URL signature with each story as this will drive traffic back to your site, I will also put a link to your site in the sidebar. Thank you for your participation in making others live, love and laugh.

Tuesday, February 06, 2007

The Self-Cleaning Oven

My sister had just purchased a new stove. She wanted it because it had a self-cleaning oven. She hated cleaning the oven. Then one day about a month after I was sitting with her having coffee, I asked her how the new oven was working out. She said "I don't know Gee, I'm still waiting for it to come on". I rolled, I could not stop laughing. I said to her you have to "turn it on".

Author of this story is from New to Computer World

2 comments:

Sandee said...

OMG...A great blonde joke!

HecticbutHappy said...

classic, I love those "duh" moments