Submit your Funniest Stories

Do you have a funny story you would like to share with the world? You are all invited to join in, so submit your funniest story now and it will be featured here for all to enjoy, we could all use a good laugh now and then! Remember to use your URL signature with each story as this will drive traffic back to your site, I will also put a link to your site in the sidebar. Thank you for your participation in making others live, love and laugh.

Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Grandma's Vacation Memories

We took a long trip to Rhode Island to meet up with our daughter and family at their vacation home on the beach. Being very anxious to see my grandson again, I ran into the house to pick up Jack and found his pants full. So within the first 3 minutes of being on vacation, I'm changing my grandson's poopie diaper. No problem, what are Grandma's for? I went into the other room where the diaper bag was that my daughter had packed for Captain Jack and I pulled out a diaper and a new pack of wipes. I got him all changed only there was one problem, come to find out those baby wipes were really furniture wipes and not the normal baby wipe I would have expected to find in the diaper bag!!!!!! Oh no............does that mean I just waxed my baby?????!!!!! I'll never live this down......they busted me all weekend.

Moral of the story is to always know what kind of wipe you are using on your babies bottom, no more wax jobs for Captain Jack.

anonymous

No comments: